[mapserver-users] SWIG MapScript Documentation Notes

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Apr 7 10:44:51 EDT 2010

lfilak at medinaco.org wrote:
> Good day all.
> Thanks to a bad rule that has been sending my mapserver-users mail to
> /dev/null I'm sure I'm probably missing something...
> However, where should notes regarding the SWIG MapScript documentation
> be sent for inclusion in the doc?
> Thanks.
> Lowell Filak

Good day,

It would be great if you can file a new ticket for each documentation
issue that you have, through the MapServer tracker
(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/).  If you don't have an OSGeoID, you
can create one at: http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid  Then you can login
and create a ticket.  Please file the ticket under the "MapServer
Documentation" component.  thanks!

It is also very helpful if you are very specific about your
documentation problem, and include a well worded solution (so it is easy
to implement).

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna