[mapserver-users] Rendering Problem with Polygons as TYPE LINE

Flavio Hendry flavio at tydac.ch
Thu Apr 8 09:15:44 EDT 2010

> Do you have the outline defined as a variable width?
> Post the layer and outputformat definitions.

- output format does not matter, happens with any (AGG and GD)
- it is a very simple defintion, such as SYMBOL "continue", COLOR 0 0 0
and SIZE 3 (can be anything)
- as said, when zoomed in heavily on i.e. a parcel, so that only a small
part of the polygon is visible, the line is gone (if defined as POLYGON
using OUTLINECOLOR it works)
- MS 5.4
- we figured out that in 5.6 it works ... however in 5.6 it seems that
there is a problem with GetResult on MapInfo Files (OGR) ...