[mapserver-users] Transform the style's angle

Berend Veldkamp b.veldkamp at zonnet.nl
Fri Apr 9 09:20:08 EDT 2010

Hi,

I have a shapefile containing an "Angle" attribute, but it seems that
values are interpreted in a different way that I'd expected. My data
uses 0⁰ = up and CW, but MS seems to use 0⁰ = right and CCW. I can't
find any specific documentation about this, other than
http://mapserver.org/mapfile/style.html

Is there a way to transform the attribute, for instance: converting
from radians to degrees, or adding 90 degrees to it? Something like
this: 'ANGLE 360-[ROTATIONFIELD]' to flip the angle would be a nice
enhancement.

Berend