[mapserver-users] Re: Tutorial examples broken and missing.

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Apr 9 17:26:56 EDT 2010

geep999 wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> 1/ The examples 1.5 - 1.9 & 2.1 - 2.5 are all working now.
> 2/ The "search the archives" link is fixed.
> 3/ I did find a broken link to the tutorial archive:
> http://demo.mapserver.org/tutorial/tutorial.zip
> http://demo.mapserver.org/tutorial/tutorial.zip
> It's from this page entitled Download the tutorial
> http://demo.mapserver.org/tutorial/download.html
> http://demo.mapserver.org/tutorial/download.html
>
> Cheers,
> Peter

Hi Peter,

All tutorial files should now be available for download, from the link
in the tutorial
(http://www.mapserver.org/tutorial/background.html#tutorial-data).
Please give that a shot.

(as an aside, I fixed the link you referred to, but, since it was not
pointed to by the MapServer tutorial at
http://www.mapserver.org/tutorial/ I expect that most users won't see
that page)

If you find any issues with it, please enter a new ticket in the
MapServer issue tracker, under the "MapServer Documentation" component
(http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver).

thanks.

-jeff

--