[mapserver-users] wms source not printing

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Fri Apr 16 17:33:10 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am not sure if I understood the situation but here is my guess anyway.
Perhaps the print utility is asking a WMS image with better resolution
for printing than for screen usage, so with bigger WIDTH and HEIGHT
values.  The external WMS server may have such size limits that the high
resolution request for printing is not accepted.

-Jukka Rahkonen-

 Mark Volz wrote:

> Hello,

> I have a WMS source as part of my application.  When I try to print
when the WMS is part of a .map file the print output is fine.  However,
when I try to print when the mapsource type is 'wms' I do not see the
image on my map.  Is this a bug, limitation, or has it been resolved?