[mapserver-users] Small survey

Milo van der Linden mlinden at zeelandnet.nl
Tue Apr 20 02:04:19 EDT 2010

Hello Oliver,

The national government geo-initiative (geonovum) in the Netherlands is
doing a survey on tiling. I would like to fill in the answers to the
following questions:

Does mapserver support WMS-C and what version?

Does mapserver support TMS and what version?

Does mapserver support WMTS and what version?

Does mapserver support Google and what version?

Does mapserver support Bing and what version?

Does mapserver support KML and what version?

Does mapserver support ArcGIS Servber and what version?

Does mapserver support Oracle MapViewer and what version?

Any remarks?

Could someone help me fill in these questions?

Kind regards,

Milo van der Linden