[mapserver-users] gdalinfo - error while opening CADRG map

wostok wostok at o2.pl
Tue Apr 20 08:33:10 EDT 2010

Hello,

I'm getting error while executing gdalinfo on CADRG map (.toc file):

gdalinfo.exe my_toc_file.toc
ERROR 6: Invalid TOC file. Frame entry(15,6) for frame file index 421 is a
duplicate.
gdalinfo failed - unable to open 'path_to_A.TOC'.

It looks like the map file is bad, but when I opened it in CADRG viewer -
Tatuk Gis,
there weren't any problems.

I haven't found any information about this error on google.
Is this a bug or my map file has been corrupted?

I use fwtools 2.4.7 on win xp,

Thanks in advance.

wostok