[mapserver-users] Download of stand-alone Mapserver ?

Lars I. Nielsen (GisPro) LIN at gispro.dk
Wed Apr 28 04:50:54 EDT 2010

I've obviously been away from Mapserver work for too long  :-)

I cannot seem to find a download for a stand-alone Mapserver as Windows
binary. I can only find integrated installers for OSGeo4W, MS4W and
FWTools, but I don't need anything else than Mapserver.

I need the stand-alone Mapserver (i.e. mapserv.exe) to work as a WMS/WFS
server with support for e.g. ECW and MS/SQL 2008. Which package will
help me get just that ?

--

Best regards / Med venlig hilsen
Lars I. Nielsen