[mapserver-users] Vector symbol drawing problem

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 12:12:45 EDT 2010

In your examples you only set the width of the stroke for your symbol. What
you want is size 10, width 1.
Regards,

#3511. In the meantime, I'm drawing thin horizontal rectangles instead,
although these don't get rendered either if they're less than 0.05 units
(pixels?) high! :-(

> Jez

Ordnance Survey MasterMap Topography Layer. Here's a sample map file that
demonstrates the problem - although for some reason the VerticalLine symbol
now gets drawn horizontally!

mapserver-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jez Walters