[mapserver-users] Vector symbol drawing problem

Jez Walters Jez.Walters at ipl.com
Wed Aug 11 08:29:44 EDT 2010

Thomas,

I still don’t get any horizontal line drawn, even after setting the size and width as you recommended.  For what it’s worth, I’m not convinced that your size and width are what I want anyway, since a vertical line with these dimensions is drawn way too big – but thanks for the suggestion!

Warm regards,

Jez