[mapserver-users] Vector symbol drawing problem

Jez Walters Jez.Walters at ipl.com
Wed Aug 11 08:35:40 EDT 2010

David,

Thanks for the advice, but I've decided to draw a thin rectangle until this fault is fixed in MapServer - although the rectangle has to be at least 0.05 pixels high to be rendered.

SYMBOL
  NAME "HorizontalLine"  # Actually a thin rectangle!
  TYPE vector
  POINTS
     -0.5 0
     -0.5 0.05  # Required to force drawing!