[mapserver-users] need suggestions to implement simple dynamic zoom, pan & select capabilities?!!

mani2604 mani2604 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 01:16:02 EDT 2010

hi there...
          I've been using phpmapscript for on-the fly query & displaying the
resultant images... Now that I've got this problem that I tried using both
mscross & openlayers to display the image but somehow I cud not work it
out.. I mean in both the above frameworks we need to specify the output
image in the sort of URL tag-line style(wms)  as below...
eg:-
http://localhost/index.php?mode=map&map=/ms4w/apache/htdocs/india_roads1.map&mapext=60+7+102+38.5&mapsize=640+480&layers=SARDINIA%20india_ds%20IND_water_areas_dcw%20&undefined

                       Or may be I am wrong..Can we just specify the
location of the resultant image and add all those dynamic zoom,pan
functionality in 'Open Layers'

                       i am sory If I am not clear enough but i need some
suggestions for some simple script like mscross or soo where I need to add
all those dynamic functions to my output image... that's it

Thanks...!!@