[mapserver-users] How to use tele atlas data to publish the bridge structure?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Sun Aug 15 18:17:47 EDT 2010

chery wrote:
> http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5422743/bridge.jpg
> As shown in figure,some road above other road?How can I publish the map with
> the correct bridge structure?
> As we know ,the road will in one level if the data about bridge with
> mapserver.I think we should divide the tele atlas data into different
> level.The different level data in map will performance some road aobve other
> road.But I don't know how to divided the tele atlas data ? Expect everyone
> to help.

You probably want to look at the attributes the identify road class and
you can either:

1. order the data by road class
2. split the data into different files based on road class
3. just filter the data for the road class you want

Then draw the LAYERs in this order:

ramps
trails
minor roads
secondary roads
major roads
highways
interstates

And this should give you a similar layering.

-Steve W