[mapserver-users] Querying with SDE data

Bistrais, Bob Bob.Bistrais at maine.gov
Fri Aug 13 17:50:16 EDT 2010

I'm using SDE (9.3.1) data in a MapServer app, PHP-Mapscript.  I am able
to get the data to display, but query does not seem to work.  I have
templates for the data, but no good.  When I try to query, I see an
error with the headers:

502 gateway error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set

Also, if it helps, here is my map file, with connections and passwords
edited:

  LAYER

    NAME         "connectme_rds"

    GROUP "Broadband Data"

    CONNECTION "(my connection string)"

    CONNECTIONTYPE PLUGIN

    PLUGIN "C:/ms4w/apache/specialplugins/msplugin_sde_92.dll"

    DATA "MEGISIMS.BB_RDS,SHAPE,SDE.DEFAULT"

    PROCESSING "CLOSE_CONNECTION=DEFER"

    STATUS       ON

    TYPE         LINE

    TOLERANCE 1

      TEMPLATE "../../templates/broadband_query.html"

    CLASS

      STYLE

        COLOR        255 0 0

        WIDTH        1

      END

    END

  END

I'd like to get this part working first, because the next step is to
join a table to the dataset, and be able query with items in that table.

Does anyone have any ideas?