[mapserver-users] Mapserver tile generation - google maps

Wim Vanbelle wimvanbelle at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 08:08:12 EDT 2010

I'll try updating GD. Thanks.

TileCache is probably not an option, as the color of the data changes every
minute. That would mean that tilecache has to reset its data every minute.
Not sure if that is possible, or rather, wanted behaviour.

OpenLayers would have been a good option, but for some odd reason the client
wants the 'real google maps' interface :).

In any case, thanks for your help.