[mapserver-users] Find mailing list info

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Feb 25 10:01:58 EST 2010

Yves Jacolin wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Just a question about mailing list. From the main page of mapserver.org, how
> can I find information about mailing list whitout doing a search?
>
> I find it at the end of the doc which doesn't seem to me the best location.

There used to be a Community (or Support?) link in the top nav bar of
the old Plone site but we seem to be missing it in the new site.

I'd support re-adding such a link since easy access to the lists info,
IRC, and other community tools is important in my opinion. Perhaps
create a docs ticket or start a discussion on the -dev list where Jeff
and other website maintainers will be able to comment.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/