[mapserver-users] Blank map when using WMS connection

Dejan Gambin dejan.gambin at coin.hr
Fri Feb 26 16:38:24 EST 2010

David,

Thak you very much. It works now. Even I still don't know why this didn't work before. I am using p.mapper framework as my frontend and the wms example in it corectly shows after turning it on even its status is also set initially to OFF..

...probably I am missing something as I am pretty new in using WMS (maybe this is also the reason why the access to my WMS data is VERY slow :-)

regards, dejan