[mapserver-users] cofigure problems on Ubuntu 9.10

Vasile Cristian Stan vasileestan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 05:24:41 EST 2010

In the conf.log i have this output for jpeg

"configure:11147: checking checking ms JPEG output
configure:11151: result: no we, have GDAL available."

after all I made installation of  binaries packages from /launchpad.net

Thanks Alan for the reply and for the easy way (launchpad packages)
#Vasi  :handshake: