[mapserver-users] mapserver + grib files + explanation and questions

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Jul 1 23:17:12 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 3:50 PM, Muro <muraro_davide at hotmail.com> wrote:

> I mean, when I click on a point I need to get all values associated to that
> point.
> There are 6136 bands in my grib file.
> I removed PROCESSING "BANDS=6136", but mapserver crashes (500 internal
> error...mm no good)
> I added PROCESSING "BANDS=10,20,30,40,50", but mapserver crashes (500
> internal error)
>
> Ideas? Is it possible?

Muro,

In theory you should be able to do a BANDS= directive listing all the
bands though that would be quite tedious with so many.   But I don't
know why things are crashing.  Please file a ticket including points
to the grib file to reproduce the crash and I'll try to look into it within
a few days.

Best regards,