[mapserver-users] How to get full extent of the map?

Kiran Bandal kiranbandal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 12:26:07 EDT 2010

Hi,

I am a bit to new MapServer.

I need some assistance on one of my issues as described below.

I am using MapServer 5.6.3. I am creating a Silverlight application that
uses MapServer. I have one Silverlight button on clicking of which I want to
show map in it's full spatial extent. I searched a lot related to this, but
could not find any solution.

Can anybody please guide me how to do this? Hardcoding the extent in the
code-behind is not the an option. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kiran.