[mapserver-users] Allowing users to draw polygons on MapServer maps

Jan Hartmann j.l.h.hartmann at uva.nl
Thu Jul 8 05:31:27 EDT 2010

There is GeoMajas, but I have never looked at it:

http://geomajas.org/

And there is the "Canvas" HTML element
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canvas_element), something I am definitely
going to look into when I have time. See a few GIS-demos at

http://www.canvasdemos.com/type/applications/maps-applications/

and the GnuPlot library, implemented in Canvas:

http://skuld.bmsc.washington.edu/~merritt/gnuplot/canvas_demos/

Perhaps an idea for 3D-MapServer:
http://www.canvasdemos.com/type/applications/3d-applications/
or from the 3D section of the GnuPlot library above.

Jan