[mapserver-users] Multiple selection on interactive map

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Jul 13 19:59:37 EDT 2010

Hi: Depends where you're getting hung up. Selection of multiple features is feature of whatever client environment you're
using. Folks probably need a bit more detail on that end of things to help further.  For example, are you using OpenLayers,
GeoExt, something homegrown? What is the use case you're trying to address?

Steve