[mapserver-users] Fast-CGI mode on Ubuntu

Jeff Dege jeff.dege at korterra.com
Fri Jul 23 11:35:22 EDT 2010

I'm running MapServer version 5.6.1 on Ubuntu 10.04, using the default configuration as created by the Ubuntu repository packages.  According to "mapserv -v", the executable is compiled to support fast-CGI mode.  That doesn't mean it's configured to support it.

Can anyone tell me whether the default configuration of mapserv on Ubuntu uses fast-CGI?  Or point me to some decent documentation on how to change it so that it is, if it isn't?