[mapserver-users] mapserver >= 5.6 and querys via php-mapscript

Cristiano Sumariva sumariva at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 11:06:41 EDT 2010

If I remember well the loader script shp2pgsql create the unique attribute
called gid. And that gid I supose be the record id or record position from
the shape source file.
So if you need a map between file position and database record returned read
the attribute 'gid' from that shape record.

I do not know if still done on recent versions of loader.