[mapserver-users] error with getfeauture info for postgis tile index

Lassche, M.R (Ronnie) mlassche at feweb.vu.nl
Tue Jun 29 14:55:33 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I have a tileindex which is based on a postgis layer and everything works well.
I've put the 2 layers in one group in order to be able to get information from the index layer available for the users. When I use a shape file as an index this works fine. But when I use a postgis layer as index the following error occurs.

==error==
msShapefileOpen(): Unable to access file. (/mapserver/www/cgi-bin/maps/_tmk-index) msShapefileOpen(): Unable to access file. (/mapserver/www/cgi-bin/maps/_tmk-index) msShapefileOpen(): Unable to access file. (/mapserver/www/cgi-bin/maps/_tmk-index) msShapefileOpen(): Unable to access file. (/mapserver/www/cgi-bin/maps/_tmk-index)
====

It seems mapserver expects a shapefile and can not handle the postgis index layer for the getfeatureinfo.

Does someone has any idea what can be wrong?

Thanks in advance,

Ronnie

====part of the map file==
 LAYER
    GROUP "Topographische_en_militaire_kaart"
    NAME "_tmk-index"
    METADATA
     WMS_TITLE "Topographische_en_militaire_kaart-index"
     WMS_ABSTRACT "Topographische en militaire kaart-index"
     WMS_NAME "Topographische_en_militaire_kaart-index"
     WMS_SRS "EPSG:4326 EPSG:900913 EPSG:3785 EPSG:28992"
     gml_include_items "location"
     WMS_FEATURE_INFO_MIME_TYPE "text/html"
    END
    EXTENT 10000 305000 280000 619000
    PROJECTION
     "init=epsg:28992"
    END
    CONNECTION "user=postgres password=P0stG!s dbname=gisdb host=localhost port=5432"
    CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
    DATA "geom from (SELECT kaartbladid ,location,geom FROM vw_bladgrenzen_rd WHERE serie_id = 2) as grens USING UNIQUE kaartbladid "

    STATUS ON
    DUMP TRUE
    TEMPLATE "/mapserver/www/infotemplates/tmk_scan_leeg.html"
    TYPE POLYGON
    UNITS METERS
    MAXSCALE 8000000
    MINSCALE 500
  END

 LAYER
    GROUP "Topographische_en_militaire_kaart"
    NAME "tmk-scan"
    METADATA
     WMS_TITLE "Topographische_en_militaire_kaart-scan"
     WMS_ABSTRACT "Topographische en militaire kaart-scan"
     WMS_NAME "nsw-landgoederen"
     WMS_SRS "EPSG:4326 EPSG:900913 EPSG:3785 EPSG:28992"
     gml_include_items "all"
     WMS_FEATURE_INFO_MIME_TYPE "text/html"
    END
    EXTENT 10000 305000 280000 619000
    PROJECTION
     "init=epsg:28992"
    END
    TILEINDEX "_tmk-index"
    TILEITEM "location"
    STATUS ON
    DUMP TRUE
    TEMPLATE "/mapserver/www/infotemplates/tmk_scan_leeg.html"
    TYPE RASTER
    UNITS METERS
    MAXSCALE 8000000
    MINSCALE 500