[mapserver-users] WMS GetFeatureInfo on a WFS layer

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Wed Mar 24 05:24:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

I added a WFS layer in my mapfile and I am using MapServer as a WMS server.
I would like to send a GetFeatureInfo request on this WFS layer but I always
get a "Search return no result" as answer.

Is it possible to request such layer? I get same problem with an OGR
connection (mapInfo file). Does the problem could occur only with a polyline
feature if we click always too far of the feature?

Or the problem occur from the WFS service?

The WFS service I want to request in my WMS service is
http://carto.ecologie.gouv.fr/MEDD/wms.php?service_idx=17W&map=sacarte.map

Thanks in advance for your help,

Y.
--