[mapserver-users] Re: mapserver and i18n

teeschke daniel.teske at web.de
Wed Oct 6 11:07:08 EDT 2010

Hi Jeff,

Thanks a lot, but I don't mean the support of caracter encoding.

I want to publish the same map in different languages.
I mean the technology to publish the same content in multiple languages.
E.g. an american user would see the layers named "highways" and "railways"
but a user from france will get the layers named "autoroute" and "chemins de
fer" - with using the same shapefile.

regards, Daniel