[mapserver-users] FastCGI, MapServer and Apache on Linux

Nicolas Chenier nicolas.chenier at agr.gc.ca
Wed Sep 1 10:43:13 EDT 2010

Thank you Jeff!

So you mean to tell me that this old tutorial is still the baseline for
FastCGI w/ Mapserver and Apache? This was written a while back, and
seems to be specific to Apache 1.3... Does anyone know of any
modifications that need to be done for Apache httpd 2.2? Any other/new
optimizations to the fastCGI settings?

Thanks,

Nic