[mapserver-users] Commercial support

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Fri Sep 3 11:38:40 EDT 2010

adams wrote:
> Sebastian,
>
> if you just look for application support there are many companies in
> each country, if you look for support for further developments and/or
> bugfixing there are companies like mapgears or dm solutions and i'm sure
> some more.

Thank you Till for the plug. :)

As Till wrote, there are several organizations providing professional
support and development services and training all around the world, and
you can find many of them through OSGeo's service provider directory:

http://www.osgeo.org/search_profile

I'd add that for any open source project, you can also look up the
developers/contributors list and usually several of them are consultants
providing professional support/development/training services around the
software they develop.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette