[mapserver-users] Split Polygon using Clint or server side code not with PostGIS

venkat ven.tammineni at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 02:59:37 EDT 2010

Dear Wim,

  Thanks for your great response...I am not looking for triangulation(tin).I
am looking for Split operation based on line...I did it using PostGIS
(st_split) function.I want to work it by coding (that can be client or
server side code.....)..Please let me know is it possible.if it is possible,
please let me know..

Thanks and Regards,

Ven