[mapserver-users] Split Polygon using Clint or server side code not with PostGIS

Wim Vanbelle wimvanbelle at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 04:09:02 EDT 2010

Hmm. No guarantees, but perhaps the geoapi.net or nettopolgysuite have this
functionality.

Alternatively, what you could do, although it still involves a spatial
database, is use the C# Sql Spatial libraries.  You could install a
microsoft sql server 2008 (spatial) database, reference the spatial
libraries and perform the split of the polygon with those spatial functions,
using C#.  But as you stated, this is probably not the solution you are
looking for.

Maybe someone else is aware of another third party library that does this
:).