[mapserver-users] Re: Raster Display Performance

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Mon Sep 20 09:01:35 EDT 2010

Hi,

Your ms_error is full of lines like
 msTileCacheDispatchRequest(): request is not a valid WMS request.

What client are you using?  Check from the Apache access.log what do the
requests that your client is sending look like. I would suggest also to
use very simple client for testing, either shp2img utility or then
something that sends hand written WMS requests, for example browser or
wget.

-Jukka-