[mapserver-users] Symbology

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Mon Sep 20 09:54:38 EDT 2010

try this instead:

   SYMBOLSET "../../htdocs/symbolsets/symbolset.sym"

bobb

>>> Jay Kapalczynski <jkapalczynski at ci.maple-grove.mn.us> wrote:

This is what I am trying…when I turn on the layer it all goes pink…so
something is not correct

I have to move back 3 folders and go into the one housing the sym file

The images are in the sym file folder in their own file

MAP FILE

       PROJECTION

              'init=epsg:26915'

       END

       LEGEND

             STATUS ON

             LABEL

              TYPE TRUETYPE

              FONT vera_sans

              SIZE 8

              COLOR 0 0 0

             END

       END

       SYMBOLSET "../../../htdocs/symbolsets/symbolset.sym"

       LAYER

             NAME Burglaries

             DATA './Burglaries.shp'

             STATUS ON