[mapserver-users] RE: CGI returning a 502 error

stoli rstoyle at COMCAST.NET
Tue Sep 21 12:18:35 EDT 2010

I do not think it is a string length limit. The IIS returns a separate error
for that. At least it does when you exceed the URL length limit in a GET
request.

I have been doing some tests and it looks like it might be more of a limit
in the number of parameters in the POST request. I can't find any info
regarding the maximum number of parameters that you can send in one request
(to an IIS server), but again, I would think that IIS would be responding
with a more specific error if the limit was with it.

Is it possible that the MapServer CGI is limited to 100 POST parameters?