[mapserver-users] Coordinates precision in GML output

Nicolas BOUTET nb at geosys.com
Mon Apr 4 19:20:13 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I'm serving some Oracle Geometries using MapServer as a WFS Server.

Data are stored in Oracle using WGS84 and are served as GML using a Mercator
projection. Re-projection is also done by MapServer / PROJ.4.

All is working fine, but because I have a lot of geometries, with more and
more vertices, the resulting GML output is too big and I need to decrease
his size.

Because I don't need to have metric coordinates with 6 decimals (1 or 2
should be more than enough), I tried to find a way to limit the number of
decimals, with no success.

Does anybody know how to do this?

Thanks

Nicolas B.