[mapserver-users] error in raster layer

morteza shabihkhani m.shabihkhani at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:41:10 EDT 2011

Frank

Thank you for your response. In fact, I'm not very familiar with binaries,
but as I remember, I had installed GDAL/OGR before I installed Mapserv. How
can I check that my installation process was correct?

about the path, I have provided the path in my mapfile and the mapfile call
this layer (in separate file). To make sure I replaced another shapefile
(polygon layer) in the same path into this layer, and it worked. Also, I'm
using linux, which I think doesn't need extension for files, but anyway my
layer file has the extension of ".lay". In addition, for the polygon layer
with the same situation every thing is working very well. Thanks a lot.

Regards,