[mapserver-users] MS 6.0 beta4, is image/jpeg output OK?

Rahkonen Jukka Jukka.Rahkonen at mmmtike.fi
Tue Apr 12 14:23:12 EDT 2011

Hi,

Some more information found from the Apache error log:
[Tue Apr 12 17:19:05 2011] [error] [client xxx.xx.xx.xx] Wrong JPEG library version: library is 62, caller expects 80\r

Can anybody guess where this wrong JPEG library is hiding? I am running Windows 2003 server with MS4W 3.0.1, updated into MS 6.0 beta4.

-Jukka Rahkonen-