[mapserver-users] label placement problem

Raivo Alla snaperski at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 06:33:13 EDT 2011

Thank You !

The situation is illustrated here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/105062450878416453583/Ort#5595010970050628162
I got three different streets that have same label "2", and I would like to
display the labels so that for the same street address points
I could use declaration like MINDISTANCE 40, but if the same label "2"
appears on the address point that belongs to other street, then
it will not use MINDISTANCE and should display that label.

I have shapefile, whre one attribute "REFERENCEPOINT" holds the same
numerical value for the same address points (ie those
points which have label "2" on the screenshot and belong to the same street
have same "REFERENCEPOINT" value). Can I
somehow use it to render them differently?

I hope I expressed myself correctly :)

With regards,
Raivo

On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 1:18 AM, Lime, Steve D (DNR) <steve.lime at state.mn.us