[mapserver-users] MS 6.0 beta4, is image/jpeg output OK?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Apr 14 08:10:45 EDT 2011

Hello Jukka,

If you create a test case I can do some testing (and if you can file it
in the MS4W issue tracker that would be excellent).  Also in the ticket
please mention whether this works for you with MS4W 3.0.2 (MapServer
5.6.6), or if this issue applies to just the MapServer 6.0 beta packages
(and which exact package did this issue first occur at for you,
including beta5).  Thanks.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna