[mapserver-users] Mapscript and "CURLOPT_PROXYAUTH not supported"

Hallgren Johan Johan.Hallgren at sweco.se
Tue Apr 26 07:39:59 EDT 2011

Tamas again,

One more thing.

I tried the process monitor to see if there was different libmap.dll when used drawmap.exe versus shp2img.exe. And what I could see it was just the same libmap.dll (same path).

I still have a feeling that the error I have seen (CURL proxy not supported) isn't the actual problem. It indicates a problem but what I had to specify when I wrote another internet call thru the same proxy was the login-domain. I couldn't just use urs/pwd, I had to send domain also.

/Johan