[mapserver-users] RE: Validation beyond [A-z]

Lime, Steve D (DNR) steve.lime at state.mn.us
Thu Apr 28 12:19:35 EDT 2011

I see the problem, just not sure how to fix it. Steve W. provided some possibilities but that's probably not the only approach. It would be helpful if some interested person(s) got together and drafted an RFC. I think the devs would be in a position to help define implementation details if the problem is well defined along with a proposed solution.

Steve