[mapserver-users] RE: Validation beyond [A-z]

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Apr 28 14:23:03 EDT 2011

Hi Jan,

I do not think there is a global OFF switch for validation, but where
validation is required you can include the regex validation string of
/./ which means match anything except a null string, or to also accept a
null string then use /.*/

You still need to be aware of when you should put a validation in place
even if it accepts any string.

Regards,
   -Steve W