[mapserver-users] ArcSDE, Win32 and truncated GetCapabilities

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 02:13:43 EDT 2011

I wonder if this could be related to some general issues we've been
experiencing with with SDE and queries. Get capabilities obviously
doesn't do a query but it might be getting a list of attributes for
presentation. That's where the issue seems to be. Check out ticket #3977.
I've applied a fix to branch-6-0 only but it's trivial to fix trunk too if
you can compile from source. I was waiting on some testing feedback
before applying more broadly.

Steve