[mapserver-users] WFS Spatial Filter Problem

Bryan Hempen bhempen at sciops.esa.int
Tue Aug 9 05:52:29 EDT 2011

Hi again,

Another thing I just noticed is that the getCapabilities doesn't list
any logical operator:

<ogc:Scalar_Capabilities>
<ogc:Logical_Operators/>
<ogc:Comparison_Operators>
<ogc:Simple_Comparisons/>
<ogc:Like/>
<ogc:Between/>
</ogc:Comparison_Operators>
</ogc:Scalar_Capabilities>

According to
http://mapserver.org/ogc/filter_encoding.html#currently-supported-features
the operators AND OR and NOT should be supported. Shouldn't they be
listed then?

Even in the example in the documentation they are not listed:

http://mapserver.org/ogc/filter_encoding.html#server-side

However, it seems that it doesn't make a difference at least in my case.
The getCapabilities response is the same with a POSTGIS connection and
with a shapefile (both containing the same data).

Regards,
Bryan

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or addressees only. The unauthorised disclosure,

use, dissemination or copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If you received this message in

error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be guaranteed by

the sender.