[mapserver-users] SLD and LABEL MINDISTANCE ..?

Julien Cigar jcigar at ulb.ac.be
Tue Aug 9 07:23:25 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm using SLD with a <TextSymbolizer> section for labeling my polygons
(this is what I have at the moment http://www.pastie.org/2344427). It
works well except that I miss the MINDISTANCE of the LABEL section and
wondered if there is a way to do it in the SLD ..? Does Mapserver
supports some <VendorOption> that are undocumented? Is there a way to
"mix" a LABEL section (in the .map file) with the SLD?

Thanks,
Julien