AW: [mapserver-users] WFS Spatial Filter Problem

Eichner, Andreas - SID-NLKM Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Wed Aug 10 09:16:58 EDT 2011

Hi,

HTTP error code 500 means: Internal Server error and is usually reported when the (F)CGI process dies. Probably a simple NULL pointer dereference due to a missing check which results in a segmentation fault... Ever tried the thing with shp2img? If this also segfaults try recompiling with debug enabled and run it trough gdb.

Greets.