[mapserver-users] msDrawLineSymbol(): (null) renderer does not support brushed lines

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Thu Aug 11 10:53:26 EDT 2011

In mapserver.log there is error when I render a particular layer
 msDrawLineSymbol(): (null) renderer does not support brushed lines
msDrawMap(): rendering using outputformat named png (AGG/PNG).

The layer is rendered though. But I wonder if some polygons are not
rendered. It is difficult to know since there are 13 000 polygons in the
DB.
The data are in a postgis table and the geometry is MULTIPOLYGON
Here is the class definition of this layer
CLASS
        NAME ""
        STYLE
            OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 255