[mapserver-users] XML mapfile

Ludovic Granjon ludovic.granjon at u-bourgogne.fr
Fri Aug 19 08:40:39 EDT 2011

Thanks Alan

Yes that's what I try to do but when I try to launch xmlstarlet I always
have an invalid mapfile;
for exemple I join my mapfile
And the message of xmlstartlet is :

"mapfile-test_ludo.xml:69: element LayerSet: Schemas validity error :
Element '{http://www.mapserver.org/mapserver}LayerSet': This element is
not expected. Expected is ( {http://www.mapserver.org/mapserver}Web )."

If I delete the LayerSet bloc it's ok but  it's annoying ...

If I try with my very little mapfile.map, it seems that it always miss
some bloc so I must insert legend, scalebar, etc

Thanks for your help

Ludovic