[mapserver-users] WFS restricting returned attributes

bteluk at gmail.com bteluk at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 02:53:33 EDT 2011

Hi,
I'm a user of a service provider that uses MapServer V5.4.2.  I'm using
their WFS Service.  I'm trying to restrict the set of attributes that are
returned by using a POST'ed Query in my request.  But it doesn't seem to
work.  The service provider is using V5.4.2.  I've tried equivalent queries
on my own server (a V5.6.0) which works fine.  Would this a
problem/limitation of the service providers server?(eg. version problem or
config setting)  Or am I missing stuff in the namespaces/schema
declarations?  Or is it perhaps the query I'm using?

My POST query looks like this:

NB. am setting the content type to "text/xml",

Also tried a GET request with the filter:

Response extract:

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Bill Teluk

-----