[mapserver-users] wrong tileindex path make mapserver 6 crash

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Aug 30 17:12:19 EDT 2011

I know last week on the Windows benchmarking server for FOSS4G I made
some mistakes with tileindex paths for rasters, with MapServer 6.1-dev
and shp2img, and there was no crash (I used the -all-debug switch to get
the error messages from MapServer).  Maybe this is a platform-specific
issue? not sure.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna